VCS Support Fund
Calderdale Cares Partnership has created a £180,000 fund to support the recovery of Voluntary and Community Sector groups post-Covid. Community Foundation for Calderdale (CFFC) is administering the fund on behalf of Calderdale Cares Partnership.
This fund is to strengthen infrastructure, support core costs and/or facilitate organisational development. Calderdale residents will need the support of local voluntary and community sector groups as the impact of the cost-of-living crisis is felt. Calderdale Cares Partnership wants to increase the resilience of this vital sector.
Who can be supported by grants?
VCS organisations who support residents in Calderdale to improve their health and wellbeing, and help to meet the goals of the Calderdale Health and Wellbeing Strategy Click here to view the strategy.
How much can you apply for?
You can apply for grants either i) up to £5K or ii) up to £10K.
Fund Areas of Interest: What can you apply for?
Your project would need to be based around costs for one or both areas of interest below:
- Core Costs of organisations who help to meet the goals of the Calderdale Health and Well-being Strategy. Applicants will need to demonstrate increased demand and how this is putting pressure on core costs.
- Capacity Building and/or organisational development support for organisations that help to meet the goals of the Calderdale Health and Well-being Strategy. Applicants will need to show how the application will strengthen their organisation to meet increased demand and/or help them to develop and become more resilient.
Monitoring and evaluation
- Groups will be asked to collect basic data to demonstrate the difference the grant has made
- Groups will be asked to complete online end-of-grant monitoring; a link will be sent to successful applicants
- Evidence of spend will be required as part of the monitoring process
How to apply
Please access the application form using this link: Click here to apply to the VCS Support Fund
The deadline for applications is 10:00 am on Thursday 23rd February 2023.