With over 30 years of experience, Community Foundation for Calderdale (CFFC) is a multi-award winning charity and is listed in the top ten community foundations within the UK.
We support hundreds of charities and volunteer groups across our area, addressing inequalities, investing in brighter futures and enabling positive change.
Working with generous individuals, businesses and public sector organisations, we have distributed over £30 million in grants to a diverse range of causes in local communities.
We are now looking for a Marketing Officer to join our team on a full-time basis.
– Salary £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
– Pension scheme
– 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
– Extended Easter and Christmas breaks
– Flexible working schedule
If you are looking to build on your marketing experience and are eager for a new opportunity where you’ll have the chance to make a positive impact on the lives of the people living in Calderdale, we have just the role for you.
It’s a great time to be joining us as a grant-making philanthropic organisation. We’ll be running a number of exciting and ambitious events so there will be plenty of opportunities to use your creativity and develop your expertise along the way.
As a Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for supporting and promoting our events, projects and activities and helping us achieve our goals.
Reporting to the Marketing Lead, you will be part of the Marketing Planning team, helping to implement our social media and digital strategy. This is a varied role that will see you involved in creating content, videos, email campaigns and updating our website content on WordPress.
Additionally, you will:
– Assist with case studies
– Design marketing collateral
– Assist with events including business networking and the Calderdale Community Spirit Awards
– Assist with PR
To join us as a Marketing Officer, you will need:
– At least 3 years previous marketing experience
– To be ambitious and driven to develop a career in marketing
– To show initiative and creativity
– A passion and interest in supporting and improving Calderdale communities
– The ability to communicate effectively and recognise the importance of good communication
– The willingness to both listen and learn and be dependable, reliable and flexible with your workload
– To work effectively with others in a team and carry out work with integrity and discretion
– To work with others to create improvements
– To follow process and procedures to ensure that work meets specifications
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Communications Assistant, Marcomms Assistant, Digital Marketing Assistant, Social Media and Marketing Assistant, Junior Marketing Executive, or Marketing Co-ordinator.
For an informal chat, please call Rachel Oates on 07550094913 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org