The Community Foundation for Calderdale is a small community organisation that supports hundreds of charities and voluntary groups across the borough, addressing inequalities and working together to help create opportunities for those that most need help. We connect people who care (donors) with causes that matter (giving out grants) and give out £1m of grants every year.
We are now looking for a full-time permanent Marketing Assistant to support and promote our events, projects and activity. This is a great role and opportunity for someone who has a few years marketing experience and has an ambition to develop a career in marketing and who is also interested in improving support for the communities of Calderdale. You will be joining a marketing team who have an exciting and ambitious calendar of events and projects.
The main roles and responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant will be:
- Work under the direction of the Marketing Lead to help achieve our goals
- To be part of the marketing planning team
- To assist in creating content and implementing the social media and digital strategy (including content creation, video, email campaigns, updating the Word press website)
- To assist with case studies
- Design of marketing collateral
- Assisting organising events including business networking and the Calderdale Community Spirit Awards
- Assist with PR
Behaviours required for the role include:
• Ambitious and willingness to develop a career in marketing
• Shows initiative and creativity.
• Has a passion and interest in supporting and improving Calderdale communities
• Communicate effectively and recognises the importance of good communication.
• Willing to both listen and learn. Be dependable, reliable and flexible.
• Work effectively with others in a team. Carry out work with integrity and discretion.
• Work with others to create improvements.
• Follow process and procedures to ensure that work meets specifications. Report consistently and accurately.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a covering letter addressed to Rachel Oates by email to email@example.com