This fund is now closed for applications
Calderdale Cost of Living Fund
The Calderdale Cost of Living Fund is to help Calderdale residents manage with the current rising cost of living. This includes help in an emergency, supporting improved mental health and wellbeing and building resilience for the future. Four organisations have come together to fund the Calderdale Cost of Living Fund:
- West Yorkshire Combined Authority via The Mayor’s Cost of Living Emergency Fund
- Calderdale Council
- Community Foundation for Calderdale
- Department for Work & Pensions via the Household Support Fund
Over £500,000 is being made available to voluntary and community organisations who can provide practical help as well as guidance and support to Calderdale residents.
You can apply for up to £10,000 for the period September 2023 – end March 2024. Eligible spend includes:
- Core costs
Please read the full guidance for more details on what can be included in your application. Please be aware that dependent on the number and quality of applications submitted, successful applicants may not receive the full amount requested.
- The deadline for applications is 10.00 am Wednesday 6th September 2023
- Please click here to apply for funds: Calderdale Cost of Living Fund
- Please contact email@example.com 01422 349700 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help with your application.